Bitcoin continues to share the same stage as brand name benchmark markets like the S&P 500 and Crude Oil. Whether you’re a day trader or a position trader, there are a host of available products for anyone who wants to participate in the Bitcoin marketplace. Trading Bitcoin futures provides many advantages, including the and ease of going short and a regulated marketplace, among other things.
Watch NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and special guest Bobby Iaccino in a recent episode of “See the Futures” as they discuss several ways to use futures to participate in the excitement of the Bitcoin marketplace.
Topics include –
- Review the popularity and history of Bitcoin
- Learn how to participate in the Bitcoin marketplace without trading the actual coin
- The advantages of trading Micro Bitcoin futures
- Why crypto futures allow for speculation that’s focused solely on price action and how that’s critical for Bitcoin enthusiasts
- Examining price correlations between Bitcoin and several benchmark indices, including the Nasdaq
- Exploring other interesting Bitcoin correlations
- Post-summer potential around federal crypto regulation and what that means for Bitcoin and other digital currencies
- Discussing both Bitcoin fundamentals and technical analysis using NinjaTrader charts
Ready for More?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real-time. View Upcoming Events
Get Started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and user-friendly trading platform, discount futures brokerage and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting & strategy backtesting through an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started with a free trading demo with real-time market data today!