My name is Antonio S. Del Vecchio, I´m a Systems Engineer dedicated to the analysis and design of trading systems for MQL5. In my years of experience I have developed several trading systems, including Black Bot.
Black Bot is designed to be used on the EURUSD pair and optimized for ICMarkets broker. The main idea is that the algorithm finds patterns that have consistently been repeated over the last year in EURUSD pair and takes advantage of those patterns to make its trading decisions.
- Recommended Broker: ICMarkets
- Account type: Standard account
- Leverage: 1:200 or higher (the higher the better).
- Minimum deposit: $100
How to use this EA
- Open the EURUSD pair
- Select Timeframe M15
- Drag the bot to the chart and in the Common tab, select “Allow Algo Trading”
- In the Inputs tab, specify the values of your preference.
- Press the accept button
- Activate Algo Trading
For a proper functioning of the bot, it´s recommended to use a VPS. You can hire MQL5 VPS services. If you don’t know how to activate a VPS, you can write to me after your purchase and I will guide you step by step how to activate the VPS.
It is important that you know that the backtests are only used to check the potential of the bot to find patterns in the price and based on that information, take advantage of these patterns. However, that is not a guarantee of resounding success. The bot can also lose. Keep in mind the basic principle of every trader: never risk an amount of money that you are not willing to lose. Trading is a high risk business.
- Magic Number: Number to identify the EA.
- Profit to close (% on balance): Profit percentage on the balance, to close the positions. You can try different values for this parameter, from 0.01 onwards. Adjust it to your level of risk.
Black Bot is constantly improving. Every time there is an update, MQL5 will notify you and you can update the bot.
If you have any questions you can write to my telegram @simondelvecchio
Image and article originally from www.mql5.com. Read the original article here.